Sunday, December 9, 2007

Jeffrey...The Jeff Mini Me!



You should hear him chuckle....it's the cutest thing in the world!!



Here's lookin' at you kid!
Jeffy is 3 1/2 months now and I can't believe that he looks EXACTLY LIKE JEFF!
I am sure Beth will verify that with a gasp when she sees these pictures.
At least we know he'll be handsome when he grows up!

3 comments:

Castiel Moyes said...

He is SOOO cute! That first picture actually freaked me out a little because I blew it up and it looks like Jeff's head just shrunken down! I looks a lot like My grandpa francis too I think! You guys have such cute kids.

JaNae said...

too cute missy i love to look at your family and what is going on bring your kids over to play soon! we love you

Matt Bradley said...

Hey Missy! I swear I just saw you but I still can't believe how much baby Jeff has already grown up! What a cutie! You'll have to give me some advice on the potty training thing - I haven't even attempted yet! Love you guys we'll see you soon! Matt and Katie