
More Free Graphics at pYzam.com
We hope you all have a very merry Christmas! As I reflect on the past year I can't believe how blessed we have been this year. Truly God has us in the hallow of His hand. I am so grateful that He sent his beloved Son to die for us so we can live with Him again. I am feel so lucky to have the peace that comes from knowing that God and Jesus Christ live....If I could give the world on gift for Christmas....that's what it would be. The Joy that comes from having the Savior in their life. May His peace be with you this Christmas!
2 comments:
Merry Christmas guys! Love you!
Hey I just found your blog!! I had no idea you had one I saw a link on Nicole's! Your family is so cute! Hope you had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment