Sunday, December 30, 2007

A Reber Christmas!!!

Happy Birthday Jesus!!


Our Nativity...Caitlyn as Mary!




















Look how HAPPY my kids are! What you can't see is that by 2 pm on Christmas Day Caitlyn was in meltdown mode! But...we had such a great Christmas. On Sunday we got together with my family and had a "birthday party" for Jesus and called Nana and Papa in Paraguay. We dressed all the cousins up as the Nativity. I think Caitlyn thinks all Holidays are like Halloween because she kept telling me "Mom I want to be Mary for Christmas!"
Christmas Eve we made cookies for Santa (Peanut Butter! Santa's Favorite!) Caitlyn wrote a message on her cookie plate...."Dear Santa I want a purple care bear that sings!" ....and Christmas morning she asked "mom where is Santa?" ..once we explained that he went back to the North pole she said..."then where is MY PURPLE CARE BEAR!!!"...she found it eventually...and a pink one too! Jeffy got his very first baseball...It's great to slobber on! Anyway...It has been so fun to have Jeff home and just spend time together. Happy Holidays....We love you all!

4 comments:

Alli said...

how fun! i love the birthday party for jesus. that cracked me up. caitlyn looks so much like you melissa! and i love seeing jeff smile. so adorable. (little jeff)... but also jeff... anyways, looks like you guys had a great christmas. i wish we were seeing you, caitlyn, and little jeff this month too melissa. make sure jeff brings lots of pictures with him!love you guys! miss you

Kelsey said...

I love the naked pictures of little Jeffy. Naked babies are always the cutest!

JaNae said...

Missy I miss you so much you are so much fun to get together with i love making all the holiday food with you. We need to get together more often!! You are amazing for running another marathon... i wish i could it would help me loose the weight but, i dont know how with kids...We need to have a game night. we missed you the last one:( Love Nae

Anonymous said...

Kelsey I agree I love them nkd, in fact I like seeing kids up to about 15 nkd, love to have my tongue in his bum licking it