Ok this took me forever to get to...sorry Melissa!....but here it is
5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1.Cheerleading!!
2.getting my first kiss! (I was 15!)
3. Bumming rides off Sarah in Betty the bug
4. not wearing makeup....yikes
5 going to Orem High School
5 things on my to do list
1.Put away Christmas decorations
2. Do laundry...again!
3. mop the floor...again
4. make picture CD's for my sister and my mom
5. start running again!
5 Snacks I enjoy
1. Apples and Peanut butter
2. Crackers and cheese
3.Chocolate
4. Jelly Bellies MMMMMmmmmm
5. Marshmallow peeps...stale
5 things I would do if I were a Billionaire
1. Build a rad cabin in the mountains of Alaska
2. Buy an island in the Caribbean and live on it
3. Go to Paris with Jeff and kiss on top the Eiffel tower
4. Give grants to medical research
5. Serve a mission with my husband
5 places I've lived
1.San Jose, Costa Rica (born there)
2.Puerto Rico (age 2-5)
3.Orem/Provo UT
4. Rexburg, ID.
5. Sacramento, CA,
5 Jobs I've had
1.Ice cream scoooper/cake decorator @ Baskin Robbins
2. Birthday Party Planner @ peter Piper Pizza
3. Hostess @ China Lilly
4. In home Nurses aid for an elderly stroke patient
5. Registered Nurse-Pediatrics (5 1/2 years!!)
5 things people probably don't know about me
1. I hate to fly
2. I love bubble gum and cotton candy flavored ice cream (I'm 10!!)
3. I love to write poems and short stories
4. I wear mismatched socks almost daily...so does my best friend Sarah
5. I don't like dogs
I tag....steph, kelsey, Becky, ali, and sammy...Love U
No comments:
Post a Comment