Sunday, December 9, 2007

My Forever Family!

We went to temple square a couple of weeks ago when they turned all
the lights on.
It was so much fun! FREEZING...but fun!
It has been 5 1/2 years since Jeff and I were married in the SLC temple and our family has doubled. But.....I am still in love with him.
He is the best thing that ever happened to me. I am so lucky!


These pictures aren't the cutest but.......................
Jeff and I took pictures in that same spot on our wedding day.
And there we are ......holding our 2 beautiful babies!

What a wonderful life!


3 comments:

Sarah said...

That's one of the things I miss about living up there--the lights! SDt. George just doesn't quite do it the same! Weird how time flies, huh?!?

BethReberFrancis said...

Hi Missy, it's Beth. I love all the pictures of you and Jeff and beautiful Caitlyn and mini Jeffy! Just for the record Jeff's sisters and I think Jeff is the lucky one to have such an amazing wife, mother and friend!

Melissa said...

What cute pictures! Sorry to say, but you've been tagged! Just go to our blog @ ereksonfam.blogspot.com and follow the directions. Looking forward to your responses!