Friday, October 10, 2008
Better than Flowers!
You know..... I married a man for a reason. Because he's A MAN! ( a hot one!) But, sometimes I take for granted all the great things he does for me at the expense of wishing he was more romantic. So yesterday Jeff came home with a present for me with no prompting whatsoever.....no it wasn't flowers. What does every girl love more than flowers.......CLOTHES! Yes my sweet husband bought me clothes! He found this fanatstically adorable hoodie sweatshirt online and decided to but it for me. No picture....but trust me its so cute...and reversable. So once again I was reminded why I am the luckiest girl in the world to be married to such a man! Love U honey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh that is so sweet! Spencer brings me flowers which is GREAT, but CLOTHES! That's a sure way into a woman's heart!
Post a Comment