Oh my..........what can I say! Boys are SPECIAL!!!!

This is my first video on blogger! So excited about that! Jeffy is such a boy it cracks me up! I'm not sure if this video will make people think I'm a bad mom for not jumping up to intervene! I guess I think life is too short not to just watch, laugh, and get out the video camera! ENJOY!
Little STINKER!
More funny "Jeffy pics!"






6 comments:
He's such a thrill seeker. I love it. My sister is always saying "Aliah's getting dirty." She's sorta over the top when it comes to clean. Her kids basically just aren't allowed to do things that are messy. Lame! In my opinion, that's what soap was invented for!
Love how right after you said for Jeff to not eat dirt that's the first thing he did. All he heard was "Jeffy,....eat dirt"
So cute! I miss you guys!
Boys are crazy, but they are a lot of fun.
He is so animated!! It is hilarious! Can't wait until we can have play dates! I think the best Mom are those who let their kids discover...I think Jeffy discovered that he doesn't like the taste of dirt ;)
Jeffy is getting so big (and super handsome)! I hope you guys move up here soon so Maxie & Jeffy can become best buds!!
Post a Comment