1. I love bubble gum and cotton candy ice cream.....even worse...I get them with marshmallow sauce and rainbow sprinkles. (I'm 6 yrs old)
2. I create horrible scenarios in my head.......like being attacked while running, or having my husband's plane crash on his way home. Thus the reason I have had nightmares my whole life. I'm an "imaginary drama queen".....someday I will write a really great book because of this. Sometimes having a creative mind sucks!
3. I love and hate teeth.....I am obsessed with brushing my teeth. I used to carry a toothbrush in my backpack. But...I hate looking in other peoples mouths...and thinking about cleaning someone elses teeth makes me want to puke! So....I clean up throw up and blood instead =)
4. I watch myself in the mirror..or the window...or whatever casts a reflection. Does that make me super insecure or super vain? I don't know why I do it....I just do and I can't stop. NO LAUGHING! When I was little I used to watch myself throw a fit in the bathroom mirror. Worst part......I passed it on to my daughter.
5. I am such a clutz. I constantly have bruises everywhere from running into things. Its even worse when I'm pregnant. Somehow.......I managed to be a very talented cheerleader.
6.I am NEVER still! Ever! Not even in my sleep! I have learned to tone it down a little but I'll never be able to stop completely. Poor Jeff who has to sleep with me and sit next to me in church....and sorry to my mom who had to deal with me as a toddler.
7. I can't walk in a straight line. Seriously. If you walk(or run) next to me on the side walk you'll end up in the gutter. (sorry to all my friends) My equillibrium is defective or something. When I did gymnastics I even tumbled crooked. Which can be seriously dangerous at a basketball game. Trust me......I know!
Ok I know I said 7 but I can't leave this one out....(just volenteering weird information on myself is weird enough.) But
8......I do a FANTASTIC Raptor impression. SERIOUSLY! Although chances are you'll never see it. I wont even do it for Jeff. (he'd never kiss me again....although he does LOVE dinosaurs) So all who have been graced by seeing me act like a dinosaur....cherish your memories! Whichever of my friends who has the only picture....post it and I'll kill you!
What can I say.........I'm a Weirdy!
I tag Stephanie, Kelsey, Andra, Sarah, Jessica Moyes, Sammy, Ali, and Becky
.....haha now I can laugh at you!
9 comments:
Missy-
Hey girl! Your kids are getting so big and Jeffy looks more like his dad as he gets older (at least our Reber boys ar hot, right? :) ) Just started a blog for me and Chris, thought it was about time to get caught up with the rest of the clan. Hope to see you and Jeff this Christmas! We love you guys, give the kids kisses for us.
Brooke
Brooke
This brought back funny memories for me. I think Kelsey has that picture of you. We need to get together soon, I still have something for Jeffie's b-day.
So many fond memories. I do have the picture and I'm keeping it for the perfect blackmail moment.
Hey Missy. I saw a link to your blog from Jessica's just in time to read things I never would have guessed about you. My 7 yr. old does a pretty good raptor impersonation. Wonder how your's would compare.
Hope you don't mind if I check out our blog now and again :)
Kaer
I love your guts! We are so much alike....closet weirdos;) I am such a clutz myself, I am constantly thinking of the worst case scenario (maybe it's a nurse thing?) and I have a really hard time sitting still....
P.S. I don't do raptors but I can do a killer impression of Golum... Nobody is allowed to hear it though. It even freaks me out.
Oh, I have so much to say about each and every one of these, but I'll just focus on 1. I am SO happy that you realize that you push people off the sidewalk when you run. That used to drive me crazy when we'd run together, but now it's one of my fondest memories. You sure are a quirky girl....that's why I love you so much I guess!!
So funny! Dustin does a raptor impression as well! We need to get you guys together.
You are weird! I would love to see the dinasour thing, I'm sure one night at work you'll be tired enough to show off your mad talents to all of us. Looking forward to that day!
Post a Comment