Halloween is my FAVORITE! We took the kids to a little pumpkin patch to grab some pumpkins....Jeff always takes great care picking the best one. (and is "the master carver" so stay tuned) But although I love the orange vegetable for many reasons.......I still think my little pumpkin are the cutest!
Look this one only cost 5 bucks!!
Jeffy was very excited that we chose him! Here he is being added to our "pumpkins to purchase" selection.

Climbing the pumpkins!!

The kids faces in this picture make me laugh. They look so interested!

I mean for real...
we know who there favorite parent is anyway!
He still looks unsure............Dad who is this crazy lady?

We even go the happy newly weds to come with us!
Aren't their lil' pumpkins cute.

Bryan was discouraged! Picking the right pumpkin is a BIG DECISION! It says so much about you as a person. Don't screw it up Bryan!

Favorite UNCLE

Favorite Aunt!
3 comments:
Cute! I Love love love Halloween as well. I got that same halloween shirt for Lilly and my sister-in-law got the same one for her little girls on her blog! It must have been the only cute one at Target!
I love picking out pumpkins! How fun! You're little ones are so cute, what are they going to be for Halloween? Looks like you guys had a blast.
Looks like fun, we still need to go and pick our pumpkins out.
Post a Comment