Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sledding!!!!

Amazingly enough we found one sunny day over the Christmas holidays in which all of us were well enough (well sortof I still had strep throat) to go sledding.
We have the nicest little sledding hill at the park 2 blocks from our house.....we had so much fun. We really need to go again before all the snow melts....or we all get sick again!! Or else I spent 20 bucks on a pair of size five snow boots for Jeffy that he wore once! (and he pulled them off 5 times in an HOUR...stinker! he'd go barefoot in the snow if I let him!) Well...I guess the next kid can wear them!
My angel girl making Snow Angels!

Look a picture of me! Wow! The reasons I wake up in the morning....all in one sled!
Lil' marshmellow!
Jeffy wanted to EAT all the snow!
He eats everything!
More snow tasting!
Our REALLY great self portrait!!
My Love letter in the Snow!!

Playin' with daddy!!!
I guess this is why I shouldn't stick my whole face in the snow!!!
This is Caitlyn's little friend "BABY SNOWMAN!" Her daddy helped her make him!
Here is Caitlyn bringing "BABY SNOWMAN" home....
YES HOME! Please someone tell me that we are not the only family in the world with a "baby snowman" living in their freezer!!! Sleeping on a bed of hot dogs!
Oh the things I do for my silly 3 yr old!

3 comments:

BethReberFrancis said...

So cute and fun! It's nice to see you in a couple pictures, Missy! I love the one of you with Jeff. Your eyelashes are sooo long they are leaving shadows!The kids are having a blast and I love Caitlyn's snowbaby. I can only imagine how many snowbabies are living in the freezers all over Utah!
Love, Mom

Amanda said...

Missy your blog is so cute, you always have cute,cute posts.

Erin said...

These pics are so fun. Looks like an awesome family day!