Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July in Park City

Warning: this is going to be a SUPER UBER LONG POST. ENjoY!!!

HA!!!! We pulled it off! We KIDNAPPED MOM AND DAD for 4 whole days! We swept them off to some really awesome condos in Park City (thanks mateo) for some serious R and R. And TRUST ME...they were completely EXHAUSTED!! Cause they've been WORKING heart soul and body for 3 wholle years!!!!

Thursday Night we let the kids put in a little program for Nana and PapaThe Girls Danced..........
Do you think they LOVE those skirts???How cute is my adorable husband????
and his Beloved Beautiful daughter!!

The Boys told Jokes....Sorry I dont have pictures of that

and then the kids sang " I am a Builder"
and then we all sang "A Family is of God"
Short and Sweet......then mom and dad were ushered off to their quiet condo to SLEEP!!

Friday
we swam, napped, rode the Cabriolet (non enclosed gondola) down to 7-11 and got slurpees. That night mom and dad watched Kung Fu Panda with the kids while their grown up children went down to Disco Night at The Canyons. ....it was well...sort of LAME...but way funny for people watching. Then that night matt hooked us up with front row seats in another condo for the Canyons July 3rd fireworks!!
?????The kids loved the giant color books Katie brought them!!Awww. The kids wore out their favorite aunt and uncle!!!!Jeffy was so so tired after all the swimming.
I love this picture!
Katie and Brooklyn on the Cabriolet
Could they get ANY PRETTIER??? Seriously!!??

Slurpees waiting to go back up.....
Some serious Nana time!!Papa and his girls
Jeffy Loved this "beer car"

Saturday!! Happy Fourth of July!!


In the morning we had RED WHITE AND BLUE WAFFLES!!! YUMMM
Then we were off to the Park City Parade....which was SUPER LAME! The kids were pretty irritated that no one threw out candy!!Ike and PapaNana and Jeffy Poo
All the clan...The Girls
Here are the "newly weds"
(after all.... as Bryan reminded me "We haven't even been married a YEAR!!)
I kept teasing them about all their "Canoodeling"
So here we go...lets start counting!
ONE!
TWO!
Three!!

Webb Family

After the Parade we rode the gondola at the Canyons up to the top and had a picnic....
Kids on the grass.....
Cool Table.....
Weirdo table.....hahaha
Love this little creature!!
Then Jeff and Dad proceeded to WHIP Matt and Bryan in horseshoes!!
(one of the many reasons I LOVE my husband...he's the only one I know that can BEAT MY BROTHER MATT at ANYTHING!!! And everyone knows how much I LOVE to irritate my brother!!) YOu ROCK HONEY!!

LOOSERS!! Hahaha! Love you Brothers!
Sam and Mom watching the action!!
Camie and Matty romatically practicing their dancing in the meadow!!
Yeah...I caught ya!!
Let me BRAG ABOUT THESE TWO for a seccond. Not very many people realize that they are nationally ranked Contry and West Coast dancers!! Camie placed first in their big national competition in Colorado two weeks ago. Their amazing!! and NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW!!

And the folowing is a reperesentation of how I spent the afternoon......chasing the kids down and making them pose for pictures in front of this cool antique door. me and my camera!!

Webb Brothers!!
Myran Issac (6)

Bradley Owen (4 1/2)
Elijah Stradling (3 1/2)
My Caitlyn Joy (4)
More CJ
Love Her!!
Jeffrey Cannon (22 months)
AKA "Trouble"
My baby boy!
Chillin'
Brooklyn Kate (3 1/2)
The Girls....
The Baby Boys....
Benjamin Matthew(17 months)
FOUR! Ha!
They look guilty becuase they were kissing right before I took this.
I love them!! They are so stinkin' cute!!!

And it's all because TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE..... these Two wonderful people....

WE LovE You Mom and Dad! Thanks for Being so Awesome!

3 comments:

daurenet said...

cBoy what can I say,But Thank you for posting such great pics. Glad that your family could have this getway. I can't wait to see your mom. Again thanks for the pics. Love them. Love ya daurenet

Sarah said...

I'm happy that your parents are home. You have lots of great pictures, but you need to be in more of them.

Katie Bradley said...

This is Matt...

Awesome post. Love the pics and the comments but I MUST correct two points of false doctrine:

1. You got the cool and wierdo tables mixed up.

2. No one beat me at horse shoes. It was in fact Jeff and Me that whooped Dad and Bryan. And it was my clutch 4 point throw that sealed the deal. You should know better by now, no one beats me at anything...unless it involves your husband and a ping pong table. :).