I am sure that MOST of you were already aware of our little "shrimp sized" secret. NO I AM NOT GETTING CHUBBIER by the day.....I AM PREGNANT. Ok so maybe both =). haha.
It's true. We are delighted to announce that we are expecting our third little rugrat. We feel so blessed. We can't wait to find out what it is!! (7 more weeks =))
I for one am glad that I am starting to feel more like myself and less like a huge hunk of concrete with the never ending flu! As much as I HATE feeling so cruddy the first 3 months I am glad that our little peanut seems to be thriving in there. Wish us luck.....6 more months and we will be officially OUTNUMBERED!
6 comments:
Three kids will keep you busy, but you're a great Mom and you will be great at it. I'm afraid for 3.
Congratulations!!!! I will admit that a little birdie might have suggested as much but I hadn't officially heard! When exactly are you due?
Congrats, you are such a good mommy. You will do great.
that is very exciting!! Congrats>>>> I think me, u and camie need to get together soon.
Yipee!!! I'm glad I found out before this post. It will be nice to see how you handle 3 before I have to do it. Congrats Missy
I just can't wait to see what you're having....because that's probably what I'll be having about 6 months later. We seem to just follow your lead. Congratulations again!
Post a Comment