Well I am just over 15 weeks pregnant now and I am starting to feel STRESSED. Why??? because Caitlyn continues to be as stubborn as possible (and I will say surprisingly spiritual and sweet at moments too) and Jeffrey is starting to really leave the "baby" behind and become a 2 YR old BOY! AND...I am only 15 weeks and I am already feeling the baby move very frequently..and have been for over 2 weeks now. AM I EVER GOING to HAVE A MELLOW CHILD???? This one seems to be as strong and wiggly as my other two.
So...I am thanking Heavenly Father daily for my healthy children....and praying so hard for the patience and stamina to keep up with them. If He sent them to me then I know He knows I can do it...but sometimes...I get a little nervous. But as my mom keeps telling me...they have to be strong willed to surrive in this world we live in. So true. Being their mother is awe inspiring and so difficult all wrapped into one!!
Stay tuned....5 weeks untill we know if this wiggle worm is a boy or a girl!!!
1 comment:
I have learned that when you pray for patience, He gives you experience to help you develope patience! Good luck...It makes me wonder if I can do more.... ;->
Post a Comment