Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Welcome Home Nana and Papa!!! (President and Sister Bradley)

Well...it has been a LONG 3 Years (to say the least!!!) I can't believe the day actually came. It was so surreal driving to the airport to pick up my parents. The morning definitely had its hiccups..(like me realizing the kids library books were due...which made us late for the airport....which stressed me out!! SORRY JEFF!) But...we made it before they got to baggage...BARELY! Wheew!
The Grand Kiddies....signs ready.
WE SEE THEM! THEY'RE ALIVE!!!Welcome Home Mom and Dad!!!
We're so so Proud of you!!
Dad and his baby boyDad and Matteo
(Ok now by this time I WAS BAWLING and trying to take pictures! )
Mom and Bry
Mom and the Grandbabies
All of US! Can't believe it!!!
Dad retired his badge to the NEXT MISSIONARY.....ISSAC!!
Future Missionaries!!!
Mom let the Girlies retire her badge
Mom and the girls!!
Mom carried these all the way home for little Brooklyn.....
Who MUST have her daily caramel!
The boys all got matching Soccer shirts
I wish I had a picture of all 5 of them together!!
The Girls got these AWESOME Paraguayan skirts and shirts
They were hand made with much love by Lidu the mission home housekeeper
(and lifesaver of my mother)
Love this cool pic of Caitlyn on the moving sidewalk
After informing mom and dad that they were being kidnapped.....
we proceded to mom's first choice location...
CAFE RIO =)
Here is mom.....at the KID TABLE! Hahaha! A TRUE NANA!!

That's it for the Airport!!! We were off to Park City for three days....more pictures to follow!!

I have to say that I feel so blessed to have such amazing examples for parents. Although it has been very difficult for us all to have them away...we have all been BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE! Our testimonies of the Gospel of Jesus Christ have grown tremendously as we have watched them serve. And we have committed ourselves to follow their examples and to prepare ourselves for the service of the Lord.
The Gospel is true...and it's AMAZING!!

2 comments:

Katie Bradley said...

Wow you got WAY better pictures than I did. Can I please please please get some of those, especially the one of Matt hugging dad - it is priceless. We had so much fun with you guys. What an amazing weekend! love you!

Castiel Moyes said...

Yeah! I know you are so happy they are finally home!